US 190 Intersections Improvement Project - Lampasas County
The TxDOT Brownwood District is proposing to improve two US 190 intersections, which includes FM 2808 at US 190 and FM 2313 at US 190 in Kempner, Lampasas County.
Proposed project benefits
- Improve the safety and mobility of US 190
US 190 at FM 2808: Construction complete
- Add a new traffic signal
- Add deceleration and acceleration lanes (turn lanes)
- For this project, minor utility adjustments will be required, but no right of way is estimated at this time.
US 190 at FM 2313: Construction nearing completion
- Add westbound right-turn lane at the existing signalized intersection
- Improve turning movements/radiuses
This project will require a small amount of utility adjustments and right of way; however, the specific amount of right of way needed is still being determined.
Estimated timeline for both projects
- FM 2808 Let to construction: May 2020
- FM 2313 Let to construction: May 2021