Westlake Drive/Cedar Street
Loop 360 Projects
This project consists of improvements to the intersections at Westlake Drive and Cedar Street, including removing the traffic signals on the Loop 360 mainlanes and adding an underpass (where the mainlanes go under the cross street) at both locations.
- Northbound Loop 360 right-turn lane at Westlake Drive closed
- Through early 2024
Construction began in June 2022 and is expected to be complete mid-2025, weather permitting.
Work on the Loop 360 Westlake Drive/Cedar Street project will take place in five phases:
- Phase 1: Set up work zone.
- Phase 2: Construct new northbound and southbound connector roads, drainage systems and shared-use paths.
- Phase 3: Construct Westlake Drive bridge and underpass.
- Phase 4: Construct Cedar Street bridge and underpass and widen. northbound and southbound Loop 360 mainlanes.
- Phase 5: Perform final paving and striping.