||Texas Department of Transportation
200 East Riverside Drive, Room 2B-1
Austin, TX 78701
||Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2013
||To receive public comments on the proposed updates to the 2012 Unified Transportation Program (UTP) and 2013 UTP and the 2013-2016 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP).
||The Statewide Transportation Improvement Program:
- Reflects the federally funded transportation projects in the FY 2013-2016 Transportation Improvement Programs (TIPs) for each Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) in the state.
- Includes both state and federally funded projects for the non-attainment areas of Beaumont, Dallas-Fort Worth, El Paso, and Houston.
- Contains information on federally funded projects in rural areas that are not included in any MPO area, and other statewide programs as listed.
The Unified Transportation Program:
- Serves as TxDOT's ten-year plan to guide transportation project development
- Includes distribution of funding for 12 project categories.
Texas Department of Transportation
Transportation Planning and Programming
Phone: (512) 486-5033