Public Hearing - FM 3097 (Horizon Road)
Dorothy Pullen Smith Elementary School - Cafeteria
6492 FM 3097
||Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2012
6 p.m. - Open House
7 p.m. - Presentation
A public hearing to present the anticipated social, economic, and environmental effects of the proposed project improvements to Farm-to-Market Road (FM) 3097 (Horizon Road) in Rockwall County.
The proposed project limits extend from FM 740 (Ridge Road) to Tubbs Road.
Proposed improvements include the following:
- Widening of FM 3097 from a two-lane roadway to a four-lane divided roadway from FM 740 to Tubbs Road.
- The existing usual right-of-way (ROW) width of FM 3097 is 100 feet. The proposed ROW width will vary from 100 feet to 125 feet requiring approximately 1.03 acres of additional ROW.
- Approximately 0.20 acres and 0.71 acres of drainage easements and small temporary construction easements will be required, respectively.
- No residential or commercial property displacements or relocations would be required.
- The proposed project would not adversely affect wetlands or the 100-year floodplain.
TxDOT Dallas District
Robert Hall, PWS, CFM
Phone: (214) 320-6157