Welcome to the Texas Department of Transportation’s Training Catalog page.
Due to COVID-19, LGP101, LGP102, ROW100, ROW101, and TRF450 are the ONLY classes available to non-TxDOT participants at this time. We are working on a solution to add additional class offerings in the future.
Active TxDOT employees are enrolled first for all classes. Remaining seats will be released for non-TxDOT enrollments approximately 30-45 days prior to the class start date on a first come first served basis. All non-NHI classes are free of charge.
To request to participate in a TxDOT class:
1. Utilizing Internet Explorer, find a course to attend by using the search functions below (e.g. keyword, course code, or availability)
2. Click the course name link to view information about the upcoming class session(s) offered
3. View enrollment numbers to identify an available session (enrolled seats/max seats)
4. Click and complete the 2256 enrollment form by using the Enrollment Form button
5. Submit form(s) to email@example.com
For National Highway Institute (NHI) course participation, visit the NHI website to register as a participant. A fee will be required to be paid to NHI prior to receiving enrollment confirmation from TxDOT.
If there are any questions regarding training opportunities, please contact Workforce Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All session information is updated nightly.