TxDOT provides computer aided drawing (CAD) standard plan files. Good quality printed versions of the files may be used in plan sets without being signed and sealed by a licensed engineer.
CAD Standard Plan Files
Files are maintained by the TxDOT division or district identified in the plan title block.
- Statewide: Statewide files can be used for jobs across the state.
- District: District files are modified statewide files or are developed exclusively for use in the district.
Modifying Standard Files
If you need to modify a standard file for a specific job, you must do the following:
- Document and date in the revision block of the sheet.
- Append the standard plan name inside the title block with, (MOD).
- A licensed engineer must sign and seal each modified standard file.
Download CAD Standard Plan Files
By downloading the files below, you accept the terms and conditions.