Hours of Operation
Office hours for all TxDOT offices, except El Paso, are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Central Time, Monday-Friday. The El Paso District is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mountain Time, Monday-Friday.
When we receive your call, we will:
- Discuss the issue and try to answer your inquiry immediately by phone.
- Reply to you within five business days if we are unable to address your issue over the phone.
- Update you quarterly if the issue takes more than 90 days to resolve.
Dial (800) 558-9368, toll-free, to be connected automatically to the local TxDOT District office nearest you.
Call our general switchboard at (512) 463-8588 for general TxDOT information.
Send letters to:
Texas Department of Transportation
125 East 11th St.
Austin, TX 78701
- Your name and mailing address (telephone number/email optional),
- A description of your comment or concern, including any background information or underlying facts,
- The specific action or measure you are requesting of us.