The scope of this study is a 3.5-miles section of Farm-to-Market (FM) 3083 from IH 45 to Loop 336. Also included is a grade separation over the Union Pacific Railroad (UPRR).
The current road is undivided with two, 12-foot travel lanes.
Proposed improvements to FM 3083 include:
- Two, 12-foot travel lanes in each direction with a 10-foot shoulder.
- A 16-foot wide raised median with left-turn lanes at directional openings and full openings at major intersections.
- The construction of a new grade separation over the UPRR.
- All work would be completed within existing ROW.
This study is a partnership between TxDOT and the Federal Highway Administration.
- Public Meeting - April 7, 2009
TxDOT Houston District
PO Box 1386
Houston, TX 77251-1386
Phone: (713) 802-5245