||Baytown Community Center
2407 Market St.
Baytown, TX 77520
||Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Open House: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
||An open house public meeting to discuss proposed improvements to State Highway (SH) 99 (Grand Parkway) from SH 146 to Fisher Road, in Harris and Chambers Counties.
The proposed improvements include the following:
- Construction of additional travel lanes, overpasses, and interchanges at some existing roads
- Construction of two-lane frontage roads
- Construction of a replacement bridge over Goose Lake and an additional bridge over Cedar Bayou
- Construction of a 4-lane tollway with overpasses at intersecting streets
- Travel on the frontage roads, bridges, and some overpasses would be free (non-tolled).
- Travel on the frontage roads and bridges over Goose Lake and Cedar Bayou would not be tolled.
Texas Department of Transportation
Director of Advanced Project Development
PO Box 1386
Houston, TX 77251-1386
Phone: (713) 802-5241