Public Meeting - SH 146 (Business 146 to Ferry Road)
||Stephen F. Austin Elementary School
3022 Massey-Tompkins Road
Baytown, TX 77521
||Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2010
6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
||A public meeting to discuss the social, economic, and environmental effects of proposed improvements to 0.87 miles of State Highway (SH) 146 from Business 146 to Ferry Road in Baytown, Harris County.
||The proposed improvements include the following:
- Construction of a new four-lane divided roadway from SH 146, east of BS 146E to northeast of Ferry Road.
- The four main lanes are within the existing right-of-way (ROW) to provide a continuous four-lane typical freeway section throughout the project limits.
- A grade-separated intersection at SH 146 and North Alexander Drive.
- The project would not require the acquisition of new ROW.
- There would be no displacements of residences or commercial structures.
Texas Department of Transportation
PO Box 1386
Houston, TX 77251-1386
Phone: (713) 802-5072