||Anna High School Auditorium
1107 W. Rosamond Parkway
Anna, TX 75409
||Tuesday, March 27, 2012
6 p.m. - Open House
7 p.m. - Public Hearing
A public hearing is to present the anticipated social, economic, and environmental effects of the proposed improvements to 10 miles of United States Highway (US) 75 in Collin County.
Proposed project limits are from County Road (CR) 275 (Telephone Road) to CR 375 (County Line Road) at the Collin/Grayson County line.
Proposed improvements include the following:
- Reconstructing and widening the existing US 75 from a four-lane to a six-lane roadway
- A 48-foot grassy median
- Two-lane one-way frontage roads on either side of the mainlines
- All of the existing cross structures would be reconstructed and a new crossing structure would be provided at CR 370.
- The local frontage road system will be extended to the east along SH 121 to provide for connection to SH 5.
Right of Way (ROW) Information:
- Approximately 123 acres of additional ROW and approximately 3.9 acres of drainage easements is anticipated to be needed to accommodate the proposed improvements.
- The proposed project would require the displacement of one residential property.
- No commercial property displacements or relocations would be required.
- The proposed project would not adversely affect wetlands or the 100-year floodplain.
TxDOT Dallas District
Phone: (214) 320-6157