Rogers Middle School
1001 S. Coit Road
Prosper, TX 75708.
||Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012
6 p.m. - Open House
7 p.m. - Public Hearing
A public hearing for the proposed improvements to approximately six miles of United States Highway (US) 380 from West of County Road (CR) 26 on the Denton/Collin County line to Farm-to-Market (FM) 2478, which is also known as Custer Road.
The project is located within the City of Frisco, the Town of Prosper and the City of McKinney.
Proposed improvements include the following:
- Widening the existing roadway from four to six 12-foot wide mainlanes (three in each direction)
- Construction of raised median and curb and gutter
- One-way access roads with two lanes in each direction with curb and gutter between County Road (CR) 26 and CR 73
- Grade separations with ramp access at Dallas North Tollway and Preston Road locations
- The proposed project will require right-of-way, however, no relocations are anticipated.
- Wetlands or the 100-year floodplain will not be adversely affected
- Construction of 6-foot wide sidewalk on both sides of the proposed roadway
- This project accommodates bicyclists by having 14-foot wide outside lanes along the proposed corridor.
TxDOT Dallas District
Phone: (214) 320-6157