2016 Traffic Safety Request for Proposals
The following information pertains to Fiscal Year 2016 TxDOT Traffic
Safety Grants, Request for Proposals (RFP).
RFP details are located at FY 2016 Request for Proposals (RFP)
Notice for FY 2016 Request For Proposal (RFP) was published in The Texas Register at http://www.sos.state.tx.us/texreg/
The 2016 RFP period starts November 7, 2014
, and ends
January 08, 2015
Selective Traffic Enforcement Program (STEP) proposals are for law enforcement projects (STEP Yearlong, STEP Wave, and STEP Yearlong CMV).
All other Proposals that are not STEP.
- All proposal-related questions must be submitted via email to
TRF_RFP@txdot.gov by 5 p.m. CST on December
- All email subject lines must be preceded by “RFP Question:” followed by a specific topic
- A question-and-answer document will be posted by December 12, 2014, at:
- Telephone inquiries regarding the development of proposals are not accepted
STEP Proposal Training (Wednesday, November
12, 2014 8:00 AM CST)
734 538 032
- Please make sure to login with your first and last name and if participating in a group, email a list of participants to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All participant will be muted upon joining the audio portion of the webinar
- We will not take questions verbaly during the webinar, please direct any and all questions via email to eGrantsHelp@txdot.gov Subject: Training
- We will answer all questions during the Question and Answer periods of the presentation and post them to the FAQs on the eGrantsHelp RFP webpage
Meeting Password: safety
To join the online meeting : Go to
General Proposal Training (Wednesday,
November 12, 2014
1:00 PM CST)
733 620 066
Meeting Password: safety
To join the online meeting: Go to
Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-637-1408 (US)
Call-in number: 1-660-422-5173 (US)
Conference Code: 962 912 4736
Proposals must be completed and submitted using TxDOT's eGrants no later than
5 p.m. CST, January 08, 2015.
Traffic Safety Program Needs
The "Program Needs" section of the RFP contains a "Performance Measures" table that outlines goals, strategies, performance measures, current status, and FY 2016 performance measures for each of the Traffic Safety Program areas.
High Priority Program Needs
TxDOT seeks Proposals in all program areas; however we are particularly interested in Proposals that address specific needs as listed in RFP section "Program Needs, High Priority Program Needs."
For online eGrants help and resources, select eGrantsHelp web page on the eGrants login page.
Technical questions can be emailed to email@example.com